What We’re Reading – 8.22.13
- How $5 Can Change Charity - It’s Friday, do you know where your philanthropy is? $5 a week is great, but is it really “enough”?
- Knight Foundation Launches The Giving Day Play Book - Preparing a successful Giving Day Campaign, tools and tricks from the Knight Foundation.
- Ubuntu Edge Watch: Some Backers Angered With Canonical CEO’s Comments In Wired - Was the attempted crowdfunding campaign an elaborate hoax to judge market interest? More as the story develops…
- To Buy Happiness, Spend Money On Other People - Michael Norton and Elizabeth Dunn show that 5 key ideas unlock the emotional benefits of buying/spending experiences.
- DonorsChoose.org Teams With Amazon.com To Bring The Largest Selection Of Supplies And Resources To America’s Teachers - Much needed efforts to support teachers and classrooms.